Email not pushing to phone
I love my S5 but as of July 29, one of my 5 POP email accounts has stopped appearing on my phone. My other 4 accounts are working just fine and I have not changed any settings. The sync feature is on and I have deleted all the old emails. I have searched the forums for days and haven't found a similar problem where several email accounts are working and one isn't. Any ideas what the problem could be? Ironically my husband has the same issue on his S3 - all emails are working except for one. Thanks in advance.
- 09-08-2014, 12:42 AM #2
- By ShumiamZ in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 08:55 PM
- By reelon in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2014, 08:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2014, 08:10 PM
- By jaxandpaul in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 05:50 PM
- By blackdogAC in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 05:08 PM