Factory Reset Failure
The other day went to do a factory reset made sure the checks were in back up and pressed DELETE ALL..Well it sat there and sat there for hours in the logo screen nothing happened there is a blue light that lights up dims and brightens repeatedly. I can't seem to get past the logo screen... I have pulled the battery so many times its crazy , going to take it tomorrow to the Cellular walk in clinic see if they have better luck.
- 08-01-2014, 06:22 PM #2
- By Haroon Ahmed Malik in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 04:10 PM
- By AndroidBust in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 03:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2014, 01:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 08:18 PM
- By Nigel Huang in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2014, 02:20 PM