No apps at "my installed apps"
Hey, after i formated my tab and went to my installed apps i noticed that there is no apps there :/ Not even gmail,youtube etc.. I then searched for youtube at store and it said it was alredy installed, so i updated the app and now it's in my "installed apps" but not gmail and all the other ones that are preinstalled :/ Any idea why?
- 08-01-2014, 07:21 PM #2
Re: No apps at "my installed apps"
Welcome to Android Central! This is a glitch that has been present for a long time. Preinstalled apps (like Google apps) won't show up in your "Installed Apps" list in the Google Play Store (and also won't prompt you for an update) until you actually update them yourself the first time. After that, they will show up in the list, and also prompt you for subsequent updates. So it's a good idea to search Google Play for "Google" to bring up the entire list of Google apps, then look for ones that are preinstalled on your phone and tap them. See if they have an Update button.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:42 AM
- By mclasser in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2014, 01:01 PM
- By ShumiamZ in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 09:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 08:20 PM
- By thatdude93 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 04:45 PM