- 39 Posts
S2 Camera Problem (HELP)
Hey, So I have a problem with my S2 running on 4.1.2, Whenever I turn the Camera portrait way, the camera button is upside down, and the pic turns out Upside Down! Please Help. Thanks (: I already tried Factory Reset, Hard Reset, Reboot, But None works.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-01-2014, 07:18 PM #2
Re: S2 Camera Problem (HELP)
Did this just start, or has it been going on for a while? Did it start after an update?
Although you already did a factory reset, try wiping the cache partition. It's worth a try, and it won't erase any personal data: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By millerblade in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2014, 09:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 08:16 PM
- By jis80 in forum HTC One SReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 06:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 05:03 PM
- By thatdude93 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 04:45 PM