Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy Problem with Galaxy S4 flashed from Sprint to Cricket

Hi
    I just bought this phone that, as the title says, was originally a sprint phone but the previous owner had it flashed to cricket. I bought it, he called and cancelled his service and then I went to the cricket store and was told that as of a week ago they no longer activate phones from other carriers. The phone is a Galaxy s4. Is there anything I can do? Or am I now the owner of a $700 brick?

Default Re: Problem with Galaxy S4 flashed from Sprint to Cricket

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hi
    I just bought this phone that, as the title says, was originally a sprint phone but the previous owner had it flashed to cricket. I bought it, he called and cancelled his service and then I went to the cricket store and was told that as of a week ago they no longer activate phones from other carriers. The phone is a Galaxy s4. Is there anything I can do? Or am I now the owner of a $700 brick?
    I don't think there's anything you can do outside of reselling it to someone else.