I have a Samsung Grand Duos and regularly it is having hanging problem. I dont know what to do even have updated my phone and renewed my software and done format but still no changes...please suggest me to get resolve with this.[email and contact number removed by Moderator]
- 08-02-2014, 02:06 AM #2
Re: hanging problems
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery and wiping the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. Follow these steps, but instead of selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset, make sure to select Wipe Cache Partition, then Reboot System Now.
If that doesn't help, try also unmounting the SD card (in Settings>Storage), removing it, and rebooting. A corrupt SD card can cause various issues.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2014, 08:17 AM
- By Alexis Rowland in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 08:20 PM
- By jj_jayanti in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2014, 08:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 09:52 PM
- By SomeTechNoob in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 09:02 PM