Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Exclamation Nexus screen will not turn on or buttons don't respond, please help

The buttons on my nexus 7 do not seem to be working. A few days ago it stopped being able to charge through a wire (the normal way) completely so I bought a wireless charger, it charges it perfectly fine. However today I woke up and tried to turn it on, it would not turn on. I then tried to get to bootloader but when I plugged it in (or something) the notification light blinked showing that it was on but the screen does not turn on. I still attempted to go into bootloader it did not work. I have no idea what to do anymore. Please Help

Default Re: Nexus screen will not turn on or buttons don't respond, please help

Welcome to Android Central! Try pressing and holding the power button for 10-15 seconds. If the tablet is on, it should power off. If it's off, it ought to power on.

Try to boot into Recovery Mode and wipe the cache partition: [GUIDE] Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013) Cache Partition Wipe