Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

My phone is totally locked, keep getting same message about incorrect password. Tried resetting from my computer but my phone will not even let me type anything in. Pleae help

Debbie [phone number removed by moderator]
  2. Best Answer

Welcome to Android Central! Please don't include personal info like your phone number in your post--not a good idea from a privacy standpoint!

What phone do you have? How did you get locked out--did you enter an incorrect password too many times? If that happens, it usually asks you to confirm your Google account with that password--are you not getting that?

Try bringing it to your wireless store and see if they can help.

Default Re: Phone locked cannot take or make calls

Welcome to Android Central! Please don't include personal info like your phone number in your post--not a good idea from a privacy standpoint!

What phone do you have? How did you get locked out--did you enter an incorrect password too many times? If that happens, it usually asks you to confirm your Google account with that password--are you not getting that?

Try bringing it to your wireless store and see if they can help.