"Unfortunetly, the process com.android.phone" has stopped working

A

AC Question

When I turn on my phone, this message pops up. Then, a few seconds after it pops up, the phone restarts. I can't even get into my settings without the message popping up and my phone turning off and on again. This started last night, and I tried again right when I woke up and the problem is still there. I don't want to do a factory reset because I have so many pictures, apps, and contacts that I would hate to lose. BTW I have a Galaxy Ring

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
When I turn on my phone, this message pops up. Then, a few seconds after it pops up, the phone restarts. I can't even get into my settings without the message popping up and my phone turning off and on again. This started last night, and I tried again right when I woke up and the problem is still there. I don't want to do a factory reset because I have so many pictures, apps, and contacts that I would hate to lose. BTW I have a Galaxy Ring

Ok. Try rebooting into recovery and clearing cache.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9yGP_fBNqQ

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
You should see several options, wipe cache partition is the selection you need to choose.

Just guessing, but volume buttons should scroll, and power should select. This will not wipe any personal data.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad