Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry "Unfortunetly, the process com.android.phone" has stopped working

When I turn on my phone, this message pops up. Then, a few seconds after it pops up, the phone restarts. I can't even get into my settings without the message popping up and my phone turning off and on again. This started last night, and I tried again right when I woke up and the problem is still there. I don't want to do a factory reset because I have so many pictures, apps, and contacts that I would hate to lose. BTW I have a Galaxy Ring

Global Posts
    21,548 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: "Unfortunetly, the process com.android.phone" has stopped working

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    When I turn on my phone, this message pops up. Then, a few seconds after it pops up, the phone restarts. I can't even get into my settings without the message popping up and my phone turning off and on again. This started last night, and I tried again right when I woke up and the problem is still there. I don't want to do a factory reset because I have so many pictures, apps, and contacts that I would hate to lose. BTW I have a Galaxy Ring
    Ok. Try rebooting into recovery and clearing cache.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Global Posts
    21,548 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

You should see several options, wipe cache partition is the selection you need to choose.

Just guessing, but volume buttons should scroll, and power should select. This will not wipe any personal data.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Using ART? looks like a known problem after switching from dalvik

Moto G from ACF

I did that and I also rebooted, and the same thing is still happening

Take a look at this :

http://www.webburr.com/android/proce...xpectedly/2101

Moto G from ACF