Google Wallet Buyer Protection
I was just wondering if anyone has ever had experience when dealing with Google Wallet Buyer Protection (calling in, email etc)? It could be for items purchased online or in a store. And how it compares to paypal. I'm considering GW because with paypal's debit MasterCard you can't link a personal credit card to it as a funding source. CCs can only be used via paypal main account with regards to purchases via online stores unless I apply for and use paypal's credit card. Thanks for all your help!!!
- 08-02-2014, 12:21 PM #2
Re: Google Wallet Buyer Protection
Sorry, no experience with such on my part.
But let me see if someone else has.
Sent From Another GalaxyIf I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 04:14 PM
- By HeavyBombers in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 11Last Post: 08-08-2014, 11:15 AM
- By AlfieB in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2014, 08:09 PM
- By Doooooooom in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2014, 08:03 PM
- By newtda513 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2014, 02:16 AM