- 3 Posts
LG G3 gets hot real fast!
Hey guys. I bought and LG G3 two weeks ago and since the second to third day I have been noticing that it gets hot so damn fast! The overheating warning has only appeared twice I think but I can't properly watch youtube videos because after 2 of them you can feel it getting hot. And I have only tried Plants vs Zombies 2 and Monument Valley for gaming and it felt horribly hot afterwards. I have read that almost nobody has this issue. To me it is even annoying for my hand to hold it. This wasn't what I wanted, I was so excited about it. The battery is impressive, however.
But does anybody else have this issue? Is my phone bad?
- 08-02-2014, 03:37 PM #2
Re: LG G3 gets hot real fast!
I've had warmth with mine but not what I'd call heat. However I don't really use heavily. Head over to the LG G3 forum and you should find plenty of talk about heat problems.
Posted via Android Central App[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- By Rangaradha in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 02:17 PM
- By ngc457 in forum LG G3Replies: 13Last Post: 12-19-2014, 08:10 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2014, 01:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2014, 11:39 AM
- By chermesh in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2014, 08:04 AM