samsung galaxy s4 screen glass replacement
I replaced the outer glass on my s4, it was all a success until i put the new glass on. after i removed the outer glass i cleaned off all the excess glue and turned the phone on, everything was working perfectly so i switched the phone off again and continued to put on the new screen. after i done this i switched the phone on again and a green line just flashed from the right to left side of the screen and the buttons and blue light at the top light up but nothing happens with the screen. did I somehow damage the LCD? I didn`t put much force on the screen i don`t understand how this happened.
- 08-02-2014, 04:08 PM #2
Re: samsung galaxy s4 screen glass replacement
You'll need to check if there's anything damaged with the connections.
Sent From Another GalaxyIf I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By joe morgan4 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2014, 05:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2014, 04:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2014, 02:56 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2014, 02:35 PM
- By BitStern in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2014, 02:02 PM