Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy ROOT NOT WORKING ON MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 i9505 XXUFNB8

I have tried to root my S4 in a NUMBER of Ways !
    1. TowelRoot
    2. Framaroot
    3.ODIN v3.07 , v3.09 and even version 3.04

The first two ways seem to fail. TowelRoot gives me conformation about my phone being rooted and even when I check it on Root Checker Basic it says , something like 'Congratulations Your device has Root functionality'. But when I try to use apps such as GameCIH and GameKiller on my phone GameKiller always keeps on saying 'Root Privilege Needed'. And on GameCIH it says System deny root. I mean WTF man ? I already got conformation of my phone being rooted but still...
    Now I'll move on to ODIN. I tried everything. It didnt work at first.Won't show my device. Then I installed my device drivers and it started working ^_^... Everything goes right! It passes ! Phone Reboots ! And after that I perform the check. Nothing wrong. But again, those two apps display the same old message ! I am hell tired of this **** ! Someone please help me out They say this forum ACTUALLY helps everyone in 5 minutes. Please.... I am waiting for everyone's replies and help !