G3 Keyboard Problem
To start, for last 6 years, I've had the motorola droid phones with the physical keyboard. I was waiting for droid 5, but it seems that is no longer coming out. So I finally upgraded to a new phone.
I chose the LG G3 because of its large screen and the fact that I was told I'd be able to change the keyboards size. So far that seems to be only half true. I can change the height of the keyboard, but only when holding it normally. I see no options to change the size of the keyboard when holding it sideways.
There is SO much room to extend keyboard height when held sideways. I go to do a text, and like 60-70% of the screen is just empty space for the message. My hands and fingers are just too big to text while holding phone normally.
So is there just something I'm missing, or did LG just get lazy and not fully customize the keyboard?
- 08-03-2014, 01:25 AM #2
Re: G3 Keyboard Problem
There are a few dozen keyboard apps available on Play. If you don't like the one that comes with the phone, install a different one. (I use Swiftkey, but choose whatever you like.) Trying to force the installed app for a given function to do what you want, when there are other apps for that same function that already do what you want, is like listening to a song you don't like when you have other songs you can listen to.
- By vahdyx in forum LG G3Replies: 64Last Post: 11-02-2014, 09:04 AM
- By counciler in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-06-2014, 11:09 AM
- By austriak in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2014, 05:46 PM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2014, 11:11 PM
- By lsutigers03 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2014, 06:29 PM