Is there a compatible root with Turcom New 2GB DDR3 RAM 9.7-inch 16GB Android 4.2 Retina Screen Tablet w/ dual camera and Quad Core Cortex A31S Processor?
- 08-03-2014, 01:26 AM #2
Re: Turcom root?
Depending on the version of the Linux kernel it's running, Towel Root MAY work on it (since it uses a kernel exploit, rather than an Android exploit). But there are no guarantees. It may work, it may refuse to work, it may try to work and fail or it may brick the tablet. That's the problem with devices that almost no one has - no one writes rooting apps and ROMs for them or tests existing ones on them.
- 02-19-2015, 01:37 PM #3
- By amzi160586 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 08-17-2014, 02:47 PM
- By Zain Naeem1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2014, 04:22 PM
- By jpent in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 08:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2014, 07:50 PM
- By emilmrrr in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2014, 07:48 PM