How to add the voice mail icon to home screen
Honestly, I have searched the Internet for the answer to this to no avail. I want the voice mail icon on my home screen (just like the text message one) and I want it to show (just like the text message one) when I have a new voice mail. Seems like this should be easy but I haven't found the answer that works with my Galaxy S4 Mini. Really appreciate help!
- 08-02-2014, 11:23 PM #2
Re: How to add the voice mail icon to home screen
Welcome to Android Central! The easiest thing I can think of is to create a contact in the People app for your voicemail. Then add a Direct Dial widget to the homescreen for that voicemail. That will act as a one-touch dial for your voicemail. You could even add pauses followed by your password if you wanted to completely automate it.
- By popengchan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-05-2014, 08:10 AM
- By rutkind in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2014, 12:34 AM
- By Sergiusz Jasper in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2014, 06:40 PM
- By abdulqader alhadidi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:22 AM