Storage Space doesnt add up.
I tried downloading Batman arkham origins from the play store on my samsung galaxy s3 mini, but there wasn't enough space I guess so it didnt install completely saying there was insufficient storage space available. Now the storage space on my phone is finished , but it doesn't add up. It says I used 3.93 gb, but apps are 1.19gb, pictures and videos are 98.62 mb, audio 103 mb, and downloads are 44.96 mb which adds up to about 1.43 gb. 2.5 gbs of space on my phone are missing. I tried finding the app to see if it was downloaded or installed on my phone but I couldnt find. How do I recover the space I lost?
- 08-03-2014, 01:39 AM #2
- 12-24-2014, 01:08 PM #3
- 12-25-2014, 04:16 AM #4
Re: Storage Space doesnt add up.
Welcome to Android Central! Sometimes, an aborted installation of a huge game will leave behind large .obb files. As mentioned above, use a file explorer app like ES File Explorer and look through the various folders for large .obb files that look like they may be associated with Arkham. Concentrate on the /storage/sdcard0/data/ and /storage/sdcard0/Android/ folders and subfolders. If you find that .obb file, delete it.
- By B. Diddy in forum Ambassador Guides, Tips & How-To'sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2014, 04:08 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 02:21 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 02:19 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:23 AM
- By kronosqq in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2014, 08:30 PM