Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Sending emails etc when connected to wi-fi on Note 3

I had my Galaxy Note 3 set so that it automatically connected to my home wi-fi then all of a sudden it's not connected and asking to set password (again). Also, why can't I send emails or MMS messages when connected to wi-fi? I have to switch over to my data for it to send, can't understand why! Hope someone can enlighten me, otherwise I love my Note 3!

Default Re: Sending emails etc when connected to wi-fi on Note 3

Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like there's a problem with your home wi-fi network. If the wi-fi network is having problems connecting to the web, then it's possible for a device to be connected to the wi-fi network, but not have any connection to the web. The first thing to do is to reboot the router by unplugging its power, waiting 10 seconds, then plugging it back in. Give it about 20 seconds to reconnect to the web.

Refer to this guide for more tips: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html