Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Showing less RAM
My Grand 2 mobile RAM is showing approximately 800+MB (600+MB used and 100+MB Free) instead of 1.5GB.
Could you please let me know what might be the issue.
Thank you in advance.
- 08-03-2014, 02:44 AM #2
- 08-03-2014, 03:35 AM #3
- 08-04-2014, 01:58 AM #4
- 08-04-2014, 02:14 AM #5
Re: Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Showing less RAM
Has it ever showed 1.5 GB of RAM as far as you can tell? The specs definitely say 1.5 GB of RAM, so I would wonder if you have some clone or counterfeit that is being passed off as a Grand 2. Where did you buy it? Was it a well-established and reputable seller, or was it a discount store or some place like eBay?
- 11-08-2014, 07:26 AM #6
- 11-08-2014, 08:52 AM #7
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 38Last Post: 08-22-2014, 09:25 PM
- By gotohealth in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2014, 11:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:51 AM
- By abdulqader alhadidi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:45 AM
- By Christian Diaz2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2014, 11:24 PM