Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need Help!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4. Today morning i was Playing "Real Cricket `14" and my phone rebooted!! Ok i thought it happens...But i was waiting for it to get start again..and itjst showed up the device name as"Sam..Galx..S4 GTI9500" and again black...again the name...again the black...now i took out the battery...and again inserted it...and it doesnt allows me to make a start...it jst starts the same process again...still i waiting for the battery to go dead...Plze any one help me out...

Default Re: Need Help!

Welcome to Android Central! It's possible the battery could be failing. Take it out, place it flat on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is a bad sign--try a new battery. But even if it doesn't spin, it's worth trying a new battery any way.

You can also try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support

If you have an SD card inserted, try booting with the card removed, since a corrupt card could cause issues.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Need Help!

i tried the spins i think battery is alright! and i even tried to reboot without the SD card! Still the same thing! And i m not able to go for a recovery mode coz the name appers for a second or two...and the mode thing doesnt apper in this much time..