- 2 Posts
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4. Today morning i was Playing "Real Cricket `14" and my phone rebooted!! Ok i thought it happens...But i was waiting for it to get start again..and itjst showed up the device name as"Sam..Galx..S4 GTI9500" and again black...again the name...again the black...now i took out the battery...and again inserted it...and it doesnt allows me to make a start...it jst starts the same process again...still i waiting for the battery to go dead...Plze any one help me out...
- 08-03-2014, 01:55 AM #2
Re: Need Help!
Welcome to Android Central! It's possible the battery could be failing. Take it out, place it flat on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is a bad sign--try a new battery. But even if it doesn't spin, it's worth trying a new battery any way.
You can also try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support
If you have an SD card inserted, try booting with the card removed, since a corrupt card could cause issues.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2015, 01:34 AM
- By eprpalmeida in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2014, 10:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2014, 08:20 PM
- By JakePleasants in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2014, 10:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2014, 05:42 PM