battery drains even though it's charged (Samsung galaxy s4)
Hi. My original USB charger broke but not the plugger. I used a different USB charger to plugin my original plugger that still worked. I've noticed that it keeps going down. The volt and other is all good since it's the original plugger for s4 but the USB connector is not since the original connecter broke from bending. I need help and I don't wanna replace a phone. Luckily I've bought another samsung charger for my s4 but I need answer what to do if it happens.
- 08-03-2014, 01:51 AM #2
- By Venkat in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-03-2016, 03:06 AM
- By tim3477 in forum LG G3Replies: 25Last Post: 08-07-2014, 03:53 PM
- By WBSnow in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 08-04-2014, 09:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:19 AM
- By mclasser in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2014, 11:36 PM