Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mboon1985
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default "unfortunately drive has stopped" OnePlus One

as the title states im having an issue with google drive that says "unfortunately drive has stopped" when i try ti upload to my drive file.

i've cleared cache and reverted to launch version. neither of these have helped. ideas?

Default Re: "unfortunately drive has stopped" OnePlus One

You cleared the cache of Google Drive, or the phone's system cache partition? Have you tried Clear Data on the Google Drive app info page?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

i cleared it in the individual app's info page. not sure what the system cache partition is. im not very savvy with android yet, as this is my second device. and ive never used cyanogenmod before this week.

any other ideas?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

it lets me load the occasional single file, but if i follow up with another file or try multiple files it goes haywire.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    You cleared the cache of Google Drive, or the phone's system cache partition? Have you tried Clear Data on the Google Drive app info page?
    i followed instructions on another post you made, b diddy, about clearing the cache on a tablet. i cleared the partition after booting into recovery mode or what not, but still don't have google drive working.

should i try a full factory reset? and if so, any idea how i back up a OPO? should i ask on their forum? thanks
    any more ideas?

Did you also Clear Data in Settings>Apps>All>Google Drive? And then did you update the Google Drive app back to the most current version? That's the next thing I would try. Also, does the error occur with any file you try to upload, or only with one particular file?

I'm not sure a factory reset would do a whole lot, but it may be worth a try. I'm not too familiar with CyanogenMod, so hopefully someone else here can give you some good advice on backing up.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Factory reset seems to have fixed it. Thanks. Will keep you posted.
    B. Diddy likes this.