samsung galaxy tab 3 kids
My sons galaxy tab 3 kids has suddenly stopped working! It keeps saying "kids mode has stopped" and the screen is black. I can only get into the settings so i have uninstalled all apps and restored everything back to dactory settings but it still doesnt work! Please helpmif you can. Date andvtime is correct and its connected to my wifi. Thanks
- 08-03-2014, 01:58 PM #2
Re: samsung galaxy tab 3 kids
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have an SD card inserted? Try removing it and rebooting. A corrupt SD card can cause various problems.
Also try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition. The steps for the Tab 2 should work for the Tab 3: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Joszane in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-05-2014, 12:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 10:38 AM
- By billu in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 08:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2014, 07:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2014, 02:29 AM