When attempting to download PDF files I am getting an error message saying "There was an error parsing the package". I am using Android 4.4.4 on a first edition Nexus 7. Any solutions?
- 08-03-2014, 02:55 PM #2
Re: Parsing Error
Welcome to Android Central! Is it any PDF file, or only certain ones that give you the error message?
Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Download Manager, and Clear Cache/Clear Data. But beforehand, make sure you don't have anything really valuable in the Downloads folder. If you do, copy it over to another folder.
- By Ethereo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 11:31 PM
- By Amitsinghvasani in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2014, 08:16 AM
- By Amitsinghvasani in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2014, 07:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2014, 11:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 04:21 PM