Wanting to buy new unlocked Samsung Galaxy S5 to use with Straighttalk network
I currently have straighttalk and it seems that I can buy a simcard through them for $6.99 to use with ny GSM style phone ncluding the new Galaxy S5. I was loking online and see a huge range of pries and options for this phone. I live in America and will likely on use te phone here, and I want a black or white one. I would like to see the price difference between 16 and 32 versions of this phone. I have read that the phones for AT&T seem to work the best on straighttalk, at least in the past.
Can someone point me in the best place to buy the appropriate version of this phone that will work with straighttalk?
- 08-03-2014, 09:30 AM #2
- 08-04-2014, 12:53 PM #3
- 08-04-2014, 01:22 PM #4
Re: Wanting to buy new unlocked Samsung Galaxy S5 to use with Straighttalk network
I would worry about Samsung's Region Lock where it has to be used for a short time in the region of origin. There are international variations of Samsung phones with different specs, and a multitude of fake phones online. Some are not 4G enabled.
I can't help you further with US carriers. Ask in the S5 forums, and say hi to our ambassadors who can help you better in Introductions under Android Central Community.
It sounds too cheap for an S5.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 05:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 02:13 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 02:58 PM
- By davekane in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 09:35 AM
- By Amitsinghvasani in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2014, 07:59 AM