Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Wanting to buy new unlocked Samsung Galaxy S5 to use with Straighttalk network

I currently have straighttalk and it seems that I can buy a simcard through them for $6.99 to use with ny GSM style phone ncluding the new Galaxy S5. I was loking online and see a huge range of pries and options for this phone. I live in America and will likely on use te phone here, and I want a black or white one. I would like to see the price difference between 16 and 32 versions of this phone. I have read that the phones for AT&T seem to work the best on straighttalk, at least in the past.

Can someone point me in the best place to buy the appropriate version of this phone that will work with straighttalk?

Default Re: Wanting to buy new unlocked Samsung Galaxy S5 to use with Straighttalk network

EBay, or swappa.com

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

Default Re: Wanting to buy new unlocked Samsung Galaxy S5 to use with Straighttalk network

i have found the galaxy s5 32rom 2gb rom i can get for under 200 over seas it is unlocked. as long as its unlocked it will work right i have straight talk now and have a galaxy s2

I would worry about Samsung's Region Lock where it has to be used for a short time in the region of origin. There are international variations of Samsung phones with different specs, and a multitude of fake phones online. Some are not 4G enabled.
    I can't help you further with US carriers. Ask in the S5 forums, and say hi to our ambassadors who can help you better in Introductions under Android Central Community.
    It sounds too cheap for an S5.
    Exaggerating since 756 BC

Take Note: I'm a Stickler for Detial