keyboard help on htc one m8
I don't even rememver how I did it, but SWYPE (not Trace Keyboard) is enabled on my HTC One M8. Now I am unable to return to the default HTC Sense keyboard. SWYPE is listed seperately under input my input setting but I am unable to turn it off. HELP!!!
- 08-03-2014, 01:29 PM #2
Re: keyboard help on htc one m8
Under Settings>Languages and Input, there should be a section to make a default keyboard. Click that and it should prompt which one you want to use.
- By rubytuesday007 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 27Last Post: 08-08-2014, 11:09 AM
- By ShinyTop in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2014, 07:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 02:51 PM
- By Dunko in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:18 PM
- By claton in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:50 PM