keyboard help on htc one m8
I don't even rememver how I did it, but SWYPE (not Trace Keyboard) is enabled on my HTC One M8. Now I am unable to return to the default HTC Sense keyboard. SWYPE is listed seperately under input my input setting but I am unable to turn it off. HELP!!!
- 08-03-2014, 12:29 PM #2
Re: keyboard help on htc one m8
Under Settings>Languages and Input, there should be a section to make a default keyboard. Click that and it should prompt which one you want to use.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2015, 07:59 AM
- By Dunko in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-10-2015, 11:11 AM
- By rubytuesday007 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 27Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:09 AM
- By ShinyTop in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2014, 06:43 PM
- By claton in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2014, 11:50 AM