Hard reset on Samsung s4
How do I save all my phone info to google drive so I can reinstall it after phone has had a hard rest?
- 08-03-2014, 02:10 PM #2
- 08-03-2014, 04:12 PM #3
Re: Hard reset on Samsung s4
Many people have different preferences for saving and restoring for a full reset.
I can only offer a few, but certainly check your Google account's Sync settings, if you have Google+ enabled that will store the media you have selected.
Many like me will save via media via usb to a pc. I also use Dropbox, but Drive or other cloud storage is good.
If you have a Samsung, make sure it is syncing everything in the account settings, and avail of Samsung Kies on a pc, though it won't save everything.
Many use an app like Helium to save app info as well.
- By SimplySweetness in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:07 AM
- By ShinyTop in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2014, 07:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 02:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:29 PM
- By claton in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:50 PM