HTC One M7 Permanently pushed in volume down button
My volume button on my HTC One M7 (the down button) seems to have gotten permanently pushed in. Now for example when I need to reboot my phone I have to grab something small and sharp and pull up the button to reboot without going to a strange android settings screen. Or if I have to lower the volume I have to increase the volume then change it on the software side. That is a pain in the *** as you can no longer lower volume when the phone is in your pocket. Has anyone else had this problem? How did you solve it? What should I do?
- 08-03-2014, 02:39 PM #2
Re: HTC One M7 Permanently pushed in volume down button
Welcome to Android Central! Could it be due to some food residue or something that got stuck in there (like soda)? If that's the case, you might try swabbing the area with some rubbing alcohol. Otherwise, you probably have to bring it to a repair shop.
- By Dunko in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-10-2015, 12:11 PM
- By xaphar in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 01:27 PM
- By xaphar in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2014, 01:03 PM
- By ShinyTop in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2014, 07:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:29 PM