URGENT: Lenovo K900 turn on problem
I have a Lenovo K900 smartphone whose power button is not working. But I turn on & off the screen with the help of an app. Now the phone has got completely switched off! And I cant turn it on. It does not even have a removable battery. So, how do I now switch on my phone?? Please help, its urgent..
- 08-03-2014, 02:37 PM #2
Re: URGENT: Lenovo K900 turn on problem
Welcome to Android Central! If the power button is broken and the phone has completely powered down, I don't see any alternative but to take it to a repair shop and see if they can fix the power button. Sorry!
- Today, 06:56 PM #3
- Today, 07:03 PM #4
^^^Welcome to the forums.
Your personal data, including videos and images, should be okay but if you take it in for a repair, don't let them do a Factory Reset on it. They may wish to, but if that is done, all your personal data that you have not backed up will be lost.
Posted via the Android Central App
- By xaphar in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 01:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 04:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 02:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:29 PM
- By claton in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:50 PM