Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default URGENT: Lenovo K900 turn on problem

I have a Lenovo K900 smartphone whose power button is not working. But I turn on & off the screen with the help of an app. Now the phone has got completely switched off! And I cant turn it on. It does not even have a removable battery. So, how do I now switch on my phone?? Please help, its urgent..

Default Re: URGENT: Lenovo K900 turn on problem

Welcome to Android Central! If the power button is broken and the phone has completely powered down, I don't see any alternative but to take it to a repair shop and see if they can fix the power button. Sorry!

Default Re: URGENT: Lenovo K900 turn on problem

Had the same problem can't turn it on now it was totally switched off. Been using this for just 4mos only. Is the files such as videos and images can be recover?

^^^Welcome to the forums.

Your personal data, including videos and images, should be okay but if you take it in for a repair, don't let them do a Factory Reset on it. They may wish to, but if that is done, all your personal data that you have not backed up will be lost.

Posted via the Android Central App