Everytime i go to look at messages there is a photo i have taken and set as wallpaper on screen and i cant get rid of it..Its a new galaxy s5 my first time with something diff from an iphone for a loooong time! Its probably real simple but then so am i
- 08-03-2014, 05:38 PM #2
Re: Photo stuck
Hello. Welcome to Android Central.
I am afraid we have many more serious contenders for the simpletons awards.
Let me demonstrate why I have been nominated by asking if you have tried looking at Settings - Device - Wallpapers - Homescreen and choosing either one of the supplied wallpapers again, or a photo of your own from Gallery.
It may not seem to change 1st time. If you adjust the bars slightly it should save.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk ProThis section reserved for a clever signature line.
- By B. Diddy in forum Ambassador Guides, Tips & How-To'sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2014, 03:08 PM
- By icouldntpossiblycomment in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 08-04-2014, 04:18 AM
- By Roshan Zainudeen in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:22 AM