Dropped phone losing battery quickly
I accidently dropped my phone when going to sit down,
When it hit the floor the back case released and the battery fell out,
I turned it back on and my battery icon has some dead pixels, And when I turn the phone off, Those dead pixels go along with the screen,
Im now losing 1% every minute.
Is my battery damaged?
Should I get a repair?
As a bit of extra useless info - The phone fell onto a wooden floor not very hard.
- 08-03-2014, 02:35 PM #2
Re: Dropped phone losing battery quickly
Welcome to Android Central! Unless that wooden floor was carpeted, it's still a hard surface, so some damage could have occurred. What phone do you have?
First off, it sounds like the screen may have been damaged a bit, if you're seeing some dead pixels. Watch that closely--it can start to spread until much of the screen is unusable. If that's the case, you'll have to replace the screen.
For the battery, take it out, place it on a flat surface, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which means it's failing. In any case, try a new battery, because if the new battery doesn't drain like that, you know your current battery is having a problem.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By Cinzz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2014, 06:28 AM
- By xaphar in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 01:27 PM
- By Infinite Jest in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 11:07 AM
- By Nyvideo in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2014, 09:48 AM