Why is my Samsung S4 start dying quickly all the sudden?

Andre Bernardo

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
I've had my Samsung S4 almost for 1 year and i never had battery problems. All the sudden my SS4 takes 6 hours to charge and it will at least stay away for 8 hours, now im not a noob and i know that this isn't normal. I have tried removing the battery but no luck, restarting my phone to see if anything changes, uninstalled most of my apps because i only use my phone to talk and message. I have checked my Battery and to see whats causing the most program to drain my battery. The number one is Android System at 31% and then Android OS 16%, Samsung Push Service 7%. Why is my Android System using so much battery? Well i clicked it to see more details and i saw the included packages and i'm like i don't even use this? Please help me. I need my phone for work and if this continues then i will have to switch and i don't want to because I've been with Samsung for a long time now and i don't want our friendship to end any time soon. By the way this has only been happening for 2 days now and also could it be the battery? but i doubt it because its the first time if seen the Android System presentage so high.

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I've had my Samsung S4 almost for 1 year and i never had battery problems. All the sudden my SS4 takes 6 hours to charge and it will at least stay away for 8 hours, now im not a noob and i know that this isn't normal. I have tried removing the battery but no luck, restarting my phone to see if anything changes, uninstalled most of my apps because i only use my phone to talk and message. I have checked my Battery and to see whats causing the most program to drain my battery. The number one is Android System at 31% and then Android OS 16%, Samsung Push Service 7%. Why is my Android System using so much battery? Well i clicked it to see more details and i saw the included packages and i'm like i don't even use this? Please help me. I need my phone for work and if this continues then i will have to switch and i don't want to because I've been with Samsung for a long time now and i don't want our friendship to end any time soon. By the way this has only been happening for 2 days now and also could it be the battery? but i doubt it because its the first time if seen the Android System presentage so high.

Why have a s4 when you only talk and text? never camera or internet?

Your battery is broken. witch makes android look like its useing more power but it uses as much as it did before its beacause it cant charge as much as it did. ;)

Andreida

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Try cleaning up what you don't need. I'm using a different phone, but the same happened to my, so I uninstalled some useless apps, installed clean master and it's back to normal.

Posted via Android Central App

Andre Bernardo

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Well i use internet, and i take a lot of pictures. I do have a few apps but those are for my work and one or two for my pc gaming. Yes i didn't wanna believe it but its the battery right? Also my phone gets hot fast ( forgot to mention it) Well if you reply back to me saying its the battery again then i will get it replaced immediately. I guess i wasn't to detailed for what i used but i don't use any gaming apps or apps that consume a lot of data or use data.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital