please help :(
ok, so i have a samsung galaxy s3 and im trying to delete files on my SD card so i can add all my music and make my phone faster by doing that...one problem is that when i try to delete a file it says " deleting failed". i dont know what im doing wrong and its really bothering me...please help. thanks!
- 08-03-2014, 03:38 PM #2
- 2,764 Posts
- CM12 v5.0.2 w/active LED.
Re: please help :(
On Kit Kat, doing anything on the SD card from the device is not possible.
It is designed that way.
You can delete pics if you hook it up to a computer.
Sent from Area 51 on my Sprint LG G3.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:29 PM
- By dougltc in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:21 PM
- By ash7051 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 10:53 AM
- By Seeker2787 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 10:25 AM
- By Patelvishal4364 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 04:28 AM