please help :(
ok, so i have a samsung galaxy s3 and im trying to delete files on my SD card so i can add all my music and make my phone faster by doing that...one problem is that when i try to delete a file it says " deleting failed". i dont know what im doing wrong and its really bothering me...please help. thanks!
- 08-03-2014, 03:38 PM #2
- 2,275 Posts
Re: please help :(
On Kit Kat, doing anything on the SD card from the device is not possible.
It is designed that way.
You can delete pics if you hook it up to a computer.
Sent from Area 51 on my Sprint LG G3.
I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:29 PM
- By dougltc in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:21 PM
- By ash7051 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 10:53 AM
- By Seeker2787 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 10:25 AM
- By Patelvishal4364 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 04:28 AM