- 3 Posts
samsung galaxy s4 rebooting non stop help!
Hi guys, I updated my galaxy s4 to kitkat 4.4.2 two weeks ago using kies3 and I've been experiencing major problems. My phone keeps overheating when I'm on skype and it keeps rebooting randomly. Like when I'm on facebook or on a call it flashes to the samsung logo and restarts itself. It happens twice every hour.. I did root it before to retrieve old pictures using kingo root. But I unrooted it quickly after getting some old photos back. Is there any way I can stop my phone from rebooting again? It drains alot of my battery.. some solutions would be great! Thank you!!
- 08-03-2014, 05:46 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: samsung galaxy s4 rebooting non stop help!
Nope it was fine before rooting but once I updated to 4.2.2 and after the unroot it started to act like this. My carrier is vodafone and they told me to check my status update but it says that it has been modified and so I checked the device status and it says custom
- By Andreida in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2014, 08:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 03:38 PM
- By Andre Bernardo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2014, 02:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 02:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 02:41 PM