Tablet: Samsung galaxy note pro 12.2
I have just bought the aforementioned tablet. I wanted to use a black wallpaper, however when I am working in the dark it’s extremely clear some white-ish glowing areas/spots coming from the sides and corners (frames of screen) of the screen. If you type on the phone dial pad *#0*# and go to the diagnostic test and chose black you will see what I am talking about....just be sure to be in the dark.
I read a review that referred to something like "in a darkened room it is extremely clear where the side-firing LEDs that light the screen live". Does this relates to what I am describing?
Is this normal on my screen or am I being too picky? Because I cannot really stop thinking about this and thinking wether or not this is a fault and should return it.
Please any help on this would be truly appreciated.
- 08-03-2014, 09:38 PM #2
Re: Tablet: Samsung galaxy note pro 12.2
Welcome to Android Central! That's called light bleed, and occurs on a fair number of devices. There are plenty of people who consider it a sign of poor build, but personally, I think it's not that big a deal. I've had devices with some light bleed that otherwise functioned very well.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 12:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 07:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 10:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 09:42 PM
- By ar520901 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2014, 06:37 PM