Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AceActs Productions

Default Transfer info from old to new

OK so I got a new tablet (Samsung Galaxy S4) it's powered by Android.But the problem is my mincraft game is on my broken old tablet which won't turn on.I've looked at a few responses on this site and other but none are really helping.I believe I have a Google account because I have Gmail and when I was the looking at it the guy said the old info should transfer to my new tablet because both were powered by Android. Also my voice Internet had my old table's recent sites already in my new tablet even though I never said those sites yet on my new tablet so this leads me to believe that my minecraft memory and maybe even pics and candy crush saga memories are somewhere in this tablet maybe even a cloud or hidden file somewhere, I just need to know where and how to access it on my new tablet if I can.My old one won't turn on.Thanks😕

Default Re: Transfer info from old to new

Some personal data will transfer when you sign in to your Google account on your new tablet. To get favourites and browsing history etc., sign in to those as well.

Posted via Android Central App

...I just had to look up Minecraft...as a third-party app, I think you'll have to download it afresh, but could be wrong.

Posted via Android Central App

Thanks for replying.
    Here's the thing with my minecraft.It was free when I first downloaded it but when I looked on my new tablet's play store it cost 6.99 now and I don't have money to buy it.But I think it's somewhere in this new tablet.