Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Phone Is Unresponsive

Basically I switched my phone over to ART runtime. The battery was low around 11%, I did the double tap to wake the screen & it vibrated like the screen was going to light up but nothing happened, the battery was 3% by then. the screen is black & not recognizing that it's on charger. The led light is still flashing like the battery is dying but it won't die or charge.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

Default Re: Phone Is Unresponsive

Are you plugged into wall outlet? Try powering down completely, then leaving it plugged into a wall outlet overnight without disturbing it. Make sure the outlet works--test it out with some other device first.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

No it's still blinking telling me the battery is dying but it won't power off, & the screen is black. I'll plug it in when I get home to see if that helps. I've switched back and forth between art & this never happened before

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

Press and hold the Power button for about 10 seconds--that typically forces a power-down, even when frozen.