droid ultra dead
I had my ultra go blank while in mountains of WV and after Verizon replaced it the new one did the same .. I happen to be watching the phone both times. The last one went out after returning home to South Carolina. The phones just went blank and nothing would activate them. Any thoughts on what could cause both phones to do the same thing?
- 08-03-2014, 10:21 PM #2
Re: droid ultra dead
Welcome to Android Central! When the phones shut down, they wouldn't power on, even after holding the Power button for 10-15 seconds? Would anything light up if plugged into a wall outlet?
I would wonder if you had the same apps installed on both phones that ultimately died--one of those apps could have been causing some kind of problem.
- By IMAZTriBabe in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2014, 12:18 AM
- By gotohealth in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2014, 11:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:51 AM
- By wowzem in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2014, 11:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 05:08 PM