Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S4 Root completed, SuperUser installed, need to delete Bloatware ??

I have gotten it going good so far, I installed root to my Galaxy S4 and installed SuperUser, and Titanium Backup to check the root is working properly. So now I am trying to find where in the android app will I be able to delete all the samsung apps and bloatware. The titanium backup is showing as a program in Super User but its the only one.
    Under the regular android settings, application manager it only gives me the ability to turn off or force stop.
    Thanks for your help here I am almost done. Dave
    Banned

Default Re: Galaxy S4 Root completed, SuperUser installed, need to delete Bloatware ??

Quote Originally Posted by davekane View Post
    I have gotten it going good so far, I installed root to my Galaxy S4 and installed SuperUser, and Titanium Backup to check the root is working properly. So now I am trying to find where in the android app will I be able to delete all the samsung apps and bloatware. The titanium backup is showing as a program in Super User but its the only one.
    Under the regular android settings, application manager it only gives me the ability to turn off or force stop.
    Thanks for your help here I am almost done. Dave
    Well, i guess there is just be a .apk file in system/app which needs to be removed use: "ls -l /system/app" to get to that.