Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default htc one no one can here me talking

no one can here me unless i out it on speaker phone or bluetooth someone have a answer how to fix it please

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: htc one no one can here me talking

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Heibichen View Post
    no one can here me unless i out it on speaker phone or bluetooth someone have a answer how to fix it please
    Hello!

Try cleaning out the headphone jack. Sometimes there may be dust in there and the phone can think there is something plugged in there. This may be why they can't hear you unless you are on speakerphone.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!