- 08-04-2014, 12:27 AM #2
Re: galaxy 5s
Welcome to Android Central! You can always send pictures from your S5 to an iPhone using your Messaging app, but you have to make sure your mobile data (3G/4G) is on, since you can't text photos over the voice signal or wi-fi. Videos can be difficult, because there is a limit to how big a file you can send (1.2 MB), which means a very very short video, or a really low res video.
If you moved over from an iPhone to your S5 recently, you might also have various problems with texting if you didn't deactivate iMessage on your iPhone before switching the SIM card to the S5.
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 45Last Post: 08-15-2016, 02:11 PM
- By davekane in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 02:01 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2014, 01:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 10:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2014, 08:20 PM