- 08-04-2014, 04:30 AM #2
Re: False browsing history
If someone isn't using your device and you yourself aren't visiting these sites, I suggest you download a good internet security app and have your phone searched. Also, I would recommend that you look around all the apps you have installed on your phone as most apps can set your homepages etc. to something else (most pathetic free apps do that to make the developers money).
- By stalemate1 in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2015, 10:30 AM
- By DevilInPgh in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 19Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:27 PM
- By Indyrobb in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 06:06 PM
- By Druid67 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 03:34 AM
- By runner19947 in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2014, 07:15 PM