My phone is a alatel one touch pop c5 and I don't know how to remove the extra pages
    08-04-2014 03:46 AM
    My phone is a alatel one touch pop c5 and I don't know how to remove the extra pages
    Well, that was just simple ! On the homescreen try zooming out by using your fingers just like the way you use to do with in photos ! Try doing the same over the home screen and select drag the home screen to the top of the screen it will get deleted.
    08-04-2014 04:03 AM
    Well, that was just simple ! On the homescreen try zooming out by using your fingers just like the way you use to do with in photos ! Try doing the same over the home screen and select drag the home screen to the top of the screen it will get deleted.
    that doesn't do anything. and when I press and hold It's just show up *select wallpaper from*
    08-04-2014 05:54 AM
    that doesn't do anything. and when I press and hold It's just show up *select wallpaper from*
    Well, that's weird are you using any launcher or you are running the stock ROM ?? If you are running any launchers then I would say disable the launcher and then again try doing the same. I wonder why its not working for you ? Sounds weird to me ! One more thing which Android version are you currently running?
    08-04-2014 06:36 AM
    Well, that's weird are you using any launcher or you are running the stock ROM ?? If you are running any launchers then I would say disable the launcher and then again try doing the same. I wonder why its not working for you ? Sounds weird to me ! One more thing which Android version are you currently running?
    Erm what do you mean by launcher and how do I know which android version am I using?
    08-04-2014 07:51 AM
    On a home screen hit menu button, then Edit Page, move the empty screen to trash. That works on Samsungs but you should have an Edit Page option from a home screen.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
    08-04-2014 08:25 AM
    Erm what do you mean by launcher and how do I know which android version am I using?
    Well, I can see you are asking about launcher means you haven't installed any launchers and for knowing the Android version you can head over to the settings>about device it will show you the Android device version you are using. And I would say @Madd54 has shared the method of removing the extra home screen try using it I would say it may help you out !
    08-05-2014 12:40 AM