Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default How do I remove extra home pages

My phone is a alatel one touch pop c5 and I don't know how to remove the extra pages
    Banned

Default Re: How do I remove extra home pages

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    My phone is a alatel one touch pop c5 and I don't know how to remove the extra pages
    Well, that was just simple ! On the homescreen try zooming out by using your fingers just like the way you use to do with in photos ! Try doing the same over the home screen and select drag the home screen to the top of the screen it will get deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by warn joe View Post
    Well, that was just simple ! On the homescreen try zooming out by using your fingers just like the way you use to do with in photos ! Try doing the same over the home screen and select drag the home screen to the top of the screen it will get deleted.
    that doesn't do anything. and when I press and hold It's just show up *select wallpaper from*
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Green View Post
    that doesn't do anything. and when I press and hold It's just show up *select wallpaper from*
    Well, that's weird are you using any launcher or you are running the stock ROM ?? If you are running any launchers then I would say disable the launcher and then again try doing the same. I wonder why its not working for you ? Sounds weird to me ! One more thing which Android version are you currently running?

Quote Originally Posted by warn joe View Post
    Well, that's weird are you using any launcher or you are running the stock ROM ?? If you are running any launchers then I would say disable the launcher and then again try doing the same. I wonder why its not working for you ? Sounds weird to me ! One more thing which Android version are you currently running?
    Erm what do you mean by launcher and how do I know which android version am I using?

On a home screen hit menu button, then Edit Page, move the empty screen to trash. That works on Samsungs but you should have an Edit Page option from a home screen.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Green View Post
    Erm what do you mean by launcher and how do I know which android version am I using?
    Well, I can see you are asking about launcher means you haven't installed any launchers and for knowing the Android version you can head over to the settings>about device it will show you the Android device version you are using. And I would say @Madd54 has shared the method of removing the extra home screen try using it I would say it may help you out !