Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [HELP] Hard Factory Reset my rooted samsung note 2. Phone became unrooted.

Hi experts out there. I need help from you great people here. Having some performances problem with my rooted phone and I decided to do a hard factory reset (Power button + Volume UP + home screen ) and phone is as good as new. The problem is, all my rooted apps and function could not be use. My SuperSU could not be opened. My TitaniumBackup which is use to back up all my data is missing or uninstalled. On top of that, my Google Play won’t allow me to sign in at all. Phone is as good as useless now. Any experts here able to identify the problem I made? Appreciate it.

Global Posts
    26,156 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: [HELP] Hard Factory Reset my rooted samsung note 2. Phone became unrooted.

Try going into Settings>Apps>Menu>reset app preferences. Sometimes this helps with Play issues. If that works, then I would try to reroot the device.
    As for what went wrong, I don't know. Root access typically survives a reset.

What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan

Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry