- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
[HELP] Hard Factory Reset my rooted samsung note 2. Phone became unrooted.
Hi experts out there. I need help from you great people here. Having some performances problem with my rooted phone and I decided to do a hard factory reset (Power button + Volume UP + home screen ) and phone is as good as new. The problem is, all my rooted apps and function could not be use. My SuperSU could not be opened. My TitaniumBackup which is use to back up all my data is missing or uninstalled. On top of that, my Google Play won’t allow me to sign in at all. Phone is as good as useless now. Any experts here able to identify the problem I made? Appreciate it.
- 08-04-2014, 10:08 AM #2
Re: [HELP] Hard Factory Reset my rooted samsung note 2. Phone became unrooted.
Try going into Settings>Apps>Menu>reset app preferences. Sometimes this helps with Play issues. If that works, then I would try to reroot the device.
As for what went wrong, I don't know. Root access typically survives a reset.
- By Buddy1969 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2014, 08:14 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 05:18 AM
- By nzanaru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 04:00 AM
- By Ljdeath in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 03:25 AM