Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry How to restore deleted free apps

My daughter had my phone and she deleted apps. I went to my google play store and in my apps under all and they are not listed. Usually if it is uninstalled it will say free in order to get it back but she said it said free and had an "x" in the box as well so she pressed the x and the app disappeared. Most of the apps I had for a long time so not sure of the name the apps are under. Is there a way to get free apps back that I am unsure of the name?
    Is there any hope!!!!????
    Banned

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts

Default Re: How to restore deleted free apps

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    My daughter had my phone and she deleted apps. I went to my google play store and in my apps under all and they are not listed. Usually if it is uninstalled it will say free in order to get it back but she said it said free and had an "x" in the box as well so she pressed the x and the app disappeared. Most of the apps I had for a long time so not sure of the name the apps are under. Is there a way to get free apps back that I am unsure of the name?
    Is there any hope!!!!????
    You will not be able to find apps in the Play Store on your phone that are not compatible with your phone. Your phone probably had an Android update. After that update those apps were not compatible with your new Android version anymore. So the only thing that was still possible to do with them on your phone was uninstalling them. That's what your daughter did. So she probably did you a favor because those apps won't work on your phone anymore anyway.
    You will have to look for, find and install alternatives.