no any icons in my android phone Motoe
my daughter did something.. m not able to see anything in my phone. no menu items. full blank it is. it is only showing battery, time and network signal. What should i do??? please help me
- 08-04-2014, 10:31 PM #2
Re: no any icons in my android phone Motoe
Welcome to Android Central! Are you on a homescreen? Do you see any apps along the bottom, with a circular icon with dots in the middle?
Can you reboot? Power the phone off by pressing and holding the Power button until the options come up, and select Power Off. If this doesn't happen, then just press and hold the Power button for about 10 seconds until the phone shuts off. Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the Power button again until it turns on.
- 08-05-2014, 09:04 AM #3
- By Jr Lagos in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-27-2014, 01:12 AM
- By Buddy1969 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2014, 02:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 10:33 PM
- By samsungnote02 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 09:08 AM
- By gamerexq in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2014, 08:36 AM