Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default battery problems??

my galaxy s3 charges very slow but uses up battery quickly?? is this just me??
    Banned

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts

Default Re: battery problems??

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    my galaxy s3 charges very slow
    Please define "very slow".
    Are you charging using the 'wall charger' or via a USB cable connected to for instance a laptop?

but uses up battery quickly?? is this just me??
    Please define "quickly" and tell us what kind of use you make of the S3.
    Banned

Default Re: battery problems??

Well, I can't say exactly but I guess its only you and the culprit behind is I guess the battery It may require replacement. Try performing a trick remove the battery turn it upside down over the flat surface and then try spinning it ! If it spins freely then your battery is swollen and will require replacement. But again if that seems perfect then try going to the settings>battery and check if there is anything unusual you're seeing over there it may be because of some application which keeps the core over the working process rather than staying over the standby mode, which may have result in greater battery consumption and as far as the charging is concerned I would say batteries tend to take time in charging sometimes I would say try recalibrating your battery who know that might fix your issue with the higher battery consumption. You might want to have a look at our post What is the reason behind excessive battery drainage - http://www.rapidsofttechnologies.com...one-battery-2/