- 1 Posts
Phone Reset On Its Own..Lost Everything
I'm so distressed. I've lost all my contacts, photos, everything !! Here's what happened. Battery was depleted, so I connected it to my charger. Then, like I do every night, I pressed the ON button so I could play some games before sleeping, but the phone didn't come on...instead,the screen flickered and went directly to something like "lets get started setting up your phone" . I do not know if my phone backs up to Cloud. I don't pay for an account with them and I never initiate a backup. Any suggestions for recovering my data would be incredibly appreciated. Debbie/Mesquite, Tx
- 08-04-2014, 08:28 AM #2
Re: Phone Reset On Its Own..Lost Everything
Welcome to the forums.
Have you checked to see if you phone contacts are back? If you saved them as Google contacts, they should be there.
- 08-04-2014, 09:05 AM #3
- 08-04-2014, 09:19 AM #4
- By LastAtaman in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 52Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:03 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2015, 10:42 AM
- By Atyen in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 12:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 09:04 AM
- By Afterlife737 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2014, 06:00 AM