wifi disconnecting frequrntly

U

Unregistered

I have samsung note 2014 edition and am having this problem
when am connected to wifi at home using my private network internet disconnects every couple of minutes and i get the msg" wifi disconnected, you need to sign in again "
and doesn't reconnect automatically till i connect again
when not connected and scanning for network instead of telling me about my network " saved,secured" it says sign in required !!!
am connecting to the same network using my galaxy s3 with no problems
my friends are having the same problem with the device..
any help?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
In WiFi advanced settings, do you have avoid weak signals enabled? If so, turn that off. What I am thinking is it might help with the disconnect, and avoiding the resigning in. If it works, I know it doesn't really fix the problem, but at least it will make it more tolerable.

At the same time, I would email Samsung about the issue.

Nawar Al Ashkar

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
thans 4 ur help but unfortunately didn't work either !!
my problem isn't that i can't connect but that i always lose the connection and a notification always tell me " This network is not available. you certification has expired then i have to go back and reconnect then it asks me to sign in again and when i tab ok it takes me to my normal home page then it disconnects again in two or three minutes..
it's driving me crazy !!

Judyf2

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Since buying a Samsung multi function printer my Galaxy s4 phone keeps disconnecting from the modem. This may be co incidence. Others on this site have disabled the AT thing but I can't see that in my applications. Any ideas?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad